Today....

We ate these for breakfast...


My kid was dressed like this for a good part of the day...


We spent a good bit of time hanging out in here...


We spent the morning watching some of these....


I tried reading some more of this...


We had a good bit of these faces...

(she got in trouble for playing in the trash can)

and I drank way too many cans of this...

I have been in a bit of a funk this week. I'm just going to go ahead and blame it on the cold weather. Much to our amazement, we woke up to a little bit of snow. It wasn't enough to cancel schools and it was gone by lunch, but still....it was snow. It gave me a good enough excuse to not get out of the house today. It felt like one of those days to just hang out in our pj's (and cowboy boots) all day and that's exactly what we did. We have another busy weekend ahead of us and I will just say we took today to rest up for it. Maybe it will help pull me out of this funk....

Comments

Tristan said…
hahaha..OK cracks me up...she is so cute!!

I want instant netflix on my tv soooo bad..ahhh..lol..T-A loves veggie tales!
Tami W said…
What is that look on her face for. Tell her Grandma and Grandpa will be there in a few days. And we want to see smiles. I love the boots on.

Popular Posts