Spring Fever

It seems lately that my blogging juices have run out lately. I have about five different post that I've started in that last week, but I just could never finish them.

I'm going to blame it on the long winter and a major lack of sleep lately. I was kinda irritated with myself for not blogging in a week, but then I took notice that some of my favorite blogs have also seemed to be lacking lately. So, I'm taking that as a sign that everyone is trying to cure their spring fever and staying outside.

Since today is going to once again be beautiful, we're heading out to cure a little more of our spring fever.

Comments

Kameron said…
I suck at blogging lately!! You're not the only one. I have a few ideas for posts too, but the time it takes to edit pictures and write them out is not time I have! Crap!

Popular Posts