Back From the Dead & Dance Pants

I found the real reason why I haven't been blogging much lately. I normally blog from the laptop and well, the past couple of weeks the laptop has been out of commission. For some reason, I hate blogging from the desktop. Weird, I know.

I finally broke down and told David that I wanted to take it somewhere to be fixed, but luckily, Andrew came over and knew how to fix it. All that needed to be done was our wireless something needed to be rebooted or something. One thing David and I are not, is computer savoy. Thank you Andrew for saving us from spending money!

So, hopefully I can get back to blogging. I can't make any promises.

On a completely different note....Nic, Amy, & I put on our dancing pants and went to our first Zumba class tonight. I LOVED it!!!! I now see what all the hype is about. It was so much fun and even though I don't have a lick of rhythm, I had a blast. I will be going back on Thursday.


Comments

Elizabeth said…
You loved it?? I was gonna go tomorrow night with a good friend of mine, but forgot we had prior plans. I definitely wanna try it! :)
Kameron said…
I have always wanted to try Zumba, but MY lack of rhythm has kept me away.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at the beach with Nate and he started running and I lost him for a minute. While I was searching for him, I saw you and Nicole, but couldn't stop to say hi. I found him and then came back to say hi and you guys didn't like me. :o( I woke up all sad. How lame am I??!! Ha!

Popular Posts