Random Thursday...

~I don't understand how you can not hear a baby screaming on the monitor in the middle of the night, but you can hear the dog barking two rooms away...just saying.

~It still feels weird in our new house. I know it takes time, but it still doesn't feel like our "house" yet.

~Speaking of our new house, we're not having a "housewarming" party this Friday. We simply invited a few people over for dinner. It's the same people that we have dinner with every week. We are planning on throwing a big shindig when it gets a little warmer and we can have a cookout. Everyone will be invited then. No feelings hurt please.

~I cannot get motivated in the weight loss department lately. The moving really has threw me off. Time is running out and I need to get my butt in gear.

~Right now, I'm reading Escape by Carolyn Jessop who was a former member of FLDS. All I have to say so far is...wow!

~Olivia heads to the doctor today and she's getting her second go round of vaccinations....I'm dreading it! The look on her face last time drove me to tears. I know she needs them, but it still breaks my heart.

~This upcoming weekend is a busy one. I'm ready for it to be over already. That's kinda sad isn't it?

Comments

Nicole said…
Opps! Sorry for causing drama!

And it's even sadder that I'm ready for the weekend to be over!
Kameron said…
Daddies have a deaf gene, at night, I think! You'll get used to your house. It always takes a while. I wish I had a new house to get used to! :o) Yeah, why wasn't I invited to your housewarming party??!! Ha ha!

Popular Posts