House Tour

The Mabrey House debut

Warning: Picture Overload

Entry way


Living Room


Entertainment Center & Fireplace
(the entertainment center has some paint damage, we plan on refinishing it soon)



One of my favorite rooms...The Sun Room
I cannot wait to get furniture in here so I can sit in here.


The Dining Room


My other favorite room...The Kitchen


I'm sure your wondering why there are books on the rug in the middle of the floor.
Isn't that where you keep your books?
The rug is brand new. It was a Valentine's gift from my sweet Mother-in-law and I was trying to get the ends to flatten out. We have a stainless steel island that we owned in our first house that will be going on top of the rug.

Mud room & 1/2 bath
I have big plans this Spring for this space.
I will posting more about it this Spring.


Laundry
Master Bedroom
This is my least favorite room in the house. It's HUGE and very open which doesn't seem cozy to me for sleeping. Plus, I have no clue what to do with the extra space. I'm trying to convince Dave to build a wall in the middle to make a office. So far he's not too keen on the idea.

The other half of the Master

My other Favorite Room...Olivia's Room
I would have killed to have a room like this when I was little.
It's the perfect room for a little girl.



Look at this child's closet....I had to wait 27 years to get a closet this big!
Yes, it's messy. I'm still trying to go through her clothes and weed out the too small ones.

Plus, she has her own whirlpool tub...spoiled rotten!


So there is majority of the house. We have a guest room and unfinished attic space I'm sure y'all aren't dying to see. I skipped the Master bath because we've decided it's our least favorite room in the house. We're planning on redoing it next year. Obviously we got a lot of painting to do so that is next on our list. I figured there was no point in decorating till we get things painted.

Before we moved in we had new counter tops and ceramic tile put in the kitchen. We also had tile but in all the bathrooms but the master bath. The fireplace was brick and had no mantel, so we had that added. We installed new carpet throughout the entire house and had a privacy fence put up in the backyard for the dogs. So, we got most of the major work taken care of before we moved in.

Comments

Jennifer Owens said…
Wow!!! Your new house is amazing - is it okay to say I have some house envy?? (o:

I would live in that sunroom every day of my life! (o: Enjoy decorating and settling in to the new place!

Popular Posts