Snow in the South-Finally

The snow finally made it to the South...


All week, the meteorologist were predicting snow of course we all ignored it since their last prediction was a bust. We were pretty surprised when all the schools had decided to close on Friday by Thursday afternoon. They always seemed to wait till the morning of to cancel when we were in school.

Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures. It was a little hard to take pictures while it was snowing. I didn't realize all the pictures were blurry till I had gotten inside and taken off my galoshes and I wasn't putting them back on to go outside again.

We were kinda happy when the dinner plans for that night had gotten changed. We were in the mood to stay in and had a cozy night with just the three of us. It was a nice change of pace since we had such a busy week.

We decided to start a fire...

I made some yummy soup (recipe to come soon)...

We put on our footie pajama's...

and enjoyed a nice quite night while it snowed...

I believe we ended up with about four inches. It was pretty, but I'm ready for it to be gone and spring to arrive. I can imagine my relatives up in Maryland are pretty ready for it too! Not quite sure I would have made it up there with all the snow they've received this winter.

And no, I didn't take Olivia out in the snow. I was too lazy to dress her up in warm clothes.

Comments

L said…
Hiii! I've always thought your blog was cute so theres a little something over at my blog for ya! Your little girl is SO adorable and your new home looks very nice under all that snow =)
Paige said…
Beautiful snow pictures! Your house is goregous! I love it when my baby (toddler) wears footed pj's! They're so cute on kiddos! BTW, I cannot wait to see the recipe for the soup! It looks amazing!
beckylbranch said…
Those are beautiful pictures! Soup and snow are both great for days/nights like these...now I just need some footie pajamas that are big enough and I will be good to go! LOL!

Popular Posts