Dear Rachael Ray....

Dear Rachael Ray,

I'll just come out and say it...I haven't always been one of your biggest fans. For some reason, your 30 minute meal cooking shows use to drive me crazy. Your voice got on my nerves, but I now feel bad since I've learned your voice was like that due to some medical issue. Sorry about that one. Plus, your over the top peppiness would drive me up the wall.

Then for some reason over the summer when I was pregnant and had nothing to do during the day, I started watching your daytime talk show. After a couple of episodes, I kinda started getting soft for you. You weren't so bad to me anymore. You had calmed the peppiness down and I learned the your voice issues that you have since gotten fixed I believe. Your show started to become a daily thing for me that I couldn't miss. Unfortunately, I've only seen it like twice since my daughter was born.

This past Christmas, my mother-in-law gave me a set of your baking dishes and a dutch oven from your line. I now have even more reason to like you. I'm LOVING your baking dishes (I haven't gotten around to using the dutch oven yet)!!!! They are super cute and I'm just loving them. The handles are seriously the best part. They make it easier to grab out of the oven. They are orange and I'm usually not a huge fan of orange, but I know that's your signature color and it's fun, so it's growing on me.


I'm now cruising your store on your website and wanting everything on there.

Well done Rachel Ray! Keep up the good work!

Comments

Paige said…
I love all of Rachel Ray's baking dishes! If only she would come in the box with them!
Laura said…
I totally have these!! Along with the Dutch Oven, her pots and pans, her knives, and just about everything else! I love her! I would watch her show more if I was ever at home!

Popular Posts