Funk

Hello! I'm still here.

I've been in a blogging funk this week. I have stuff to talk about, I just haven't been in the mood to post anything.

What's on my mind ....

sleep training = no sleep & no progress

debating on using part of our tax money for a big vacation with just the two of us or for working on the house?

I'm soooooo over winter already!

Seriously thinking I wanna go ahead and have another one soon. That way we'll be out of the crazy baby stage within a couple of years.

I'm thinking about boycotting the Olympics. Sorry, but I'm too tried and I cannot stay up past 10:30pm to watch the figure skating. Why can we not show it at a decent time NBC?

Thinking a trip to Hobby lobby is in store for today.

Now isn't that a riveting post!

Comments

Jennifer Owens said…
I say go on vacation! (o: You have forever to work on the house. Take some time away!

And we're realy wanting to try for another one soon too. But it would be crazy to money wise. But the baby stage is so hard and I don't know how up I'll be for that much longer!
Kameron said…
Don't feel bad. All I've been able to muster was some pictures. I have a post-it with like 5 ideas for posts, but just haven't had the time or desire to sit down and get them out there. DVR the skating (if you have it). I can't stay up that late either. Oh, and I vote for vacation! We don't get to take one until July. Boo.

Popular Posts