The devil reincarnated...

First off, unfortunately, my hair has always fallen out in clumps like that. Y'all can feel sorry for me. Like I said, it only does that when I wear my hair curly. When my hair is straight, it's not so bad....well, I don't have to clean the drain at least.

Moving on...

Last week, David and I started trying to work out again.

The motivation may or may not have come from that bad picture of me and the fact I had a pity party on Thursday morning because I had nothing to wear (but I never had anything to wear when I was skinny either...go figure). Actually, right now I really have nothing to wear because it's winter and all my clothes are summer clothes....it's a never ending cycle.

We decided to do the 30 Day Shred...what idiots we are. We were late to the 30 Day Shred bandwagon since I was pregnant when everyone was going crazy about this thing last summer. I ordered it when everyone was talking about it, but we didn't bother opening it.

We did it once back in the fall, but I didn't really do it full out since I was still uncomfortable about working out after my surgeries.

Anyways...Jillian Michaels is the devil reincarnated...just saying.

Obviously the working out goal isn't doing so hot right now. I thought I would have soooooo much time to workout (and do a million other things) since I'm staying home, but I seem to not have time for anything....including working out.

My new goal is to try to do this workout at least a few times a week. We'll see...

I will say the good thing about working out at home is you can look like a hot mess while doing it...


Black socks, white tennis shoes, shorts...sexy!

No, these are not capri workout pants. They're too short pants. Oh, and don't forget the mismatched socks.

I tried to get David to take a better picture that showed the full effect, but he said "can we please start the workout and quit taking pictures?"

I decided not to push it.

Comments

Kameron said…
She seems evil. Sinny, but evil just the same! Maybe I should jump on the shred bandwagon.
Kameron said…
Oops that was suppoed to say skinny, not sinny.
Kameron said…
I give up. Apparently I can't type worth a damn today. You get the gist!!!!

Popular Posts