The Next Taylor Swift?

We've been questioning this child recently and just where she really came from....

You see, this child has suddenly become quite the little performer. For the last month, she's been singing and dancing nonstop. This has come as a surprise to David and I because neither one of us are performers. We can't dance. We can't sing. We've never been interested in any type of acting. We both grew up with talents in sports, so this is all new territory for us.

I've even caught her several times watching those tween Disney dance like movies on Netflix. To be honest, I'm not quite sure if she should even be watching those, but I have yet been able to stomach more than a few minutes of them. I'd take classic Disney any day over High School Musical. I normally just make her turn it off, but evidently the little bit she's been watching has already stuck with her.

You've already seen some of her dancing moves here, but you haven't yet had the pleasure of seeing a full out performance which even includes a microphone.

This is the last 59 seconds of an eight minute performance Nicole and I got last Friday.

Before you watch, there are a few disclosures:

  1. You have to turn the volume up to hear her sing. However, when Josie comes on the scene, TURN THE VOLUME BACK DOWN. I'm seriously about that, just keep you finger on the volume then entire time because sister is loud!!!
  2. Please excuse the shakiness of the video and my hyena laugh.
  3. We are firm believers of when the kids fall, not asking if their okay until the tears start to fall. Evidently, she was okay.
  4. Yes, we believe in telling the other kids to get out of the way so we can continue laughing at the other. Don't judge us!!!


All I have to say is watch out Dance Moms, we're coming for ya in a few years!

Comments

Popular Posts