Jealous

Can I be completely honest?

I'm feeling a bit jealous today.

Everyone in our area goes back to school today and I've been reading all over facebook about everyone's kids starting pre-k or kindergarten.

I've been kinda jealous.

I don't like to wish time away, but I will be excited about Olivia starting school in the future. Not just because I won't mind a few hours to myself each day (being completely honest here), but also because I know she'll love it.

We've honestly been debating about putting her into a K2 program next Fall. I know it seems so early to start pre-k, but she seems very frustrated at home all day with me and we don't live in a area that offers mommy and me classes and such. I obviously don't entertain her enough and she loves being around other kids. Unfortunately, all her friends schedules don't allow them to get together every day to play. But, she does best on those days. The days we sit at home all day, she seems very frustrated and unhappy.

So, today, I'm a tad bit jealous of reading everyone statuses.

Just being honest.


Comments

The Edberg's said…
Any programs through your church you could take advantage of?
Laura said…
All in time :) It will be here before you know it! If you want to enroll her next Fall I say go for it - No one knows your daughter better than you :)

Popular Posts