It's a been awhile.....

since you've seen this baby girl...

If you couldn't figure it out...she swimming on the carpet.

And she's got carpet burn on her arms to prove it.


We're not crawling yet, but we're on the move already. She's figured out rolling can get you to where you wanna go. She can be from one side of the room to the other in about ten seconds flat. That's saying a lot since we've got some pretty long rooms.

I'm seriously convinced that one day soon, I'll be sitting here and she's just going to come crawling into the room. I wouldn't be one bit surprised.

The weather here this weekend is supposed to be perfect. My little nudist and I are going to soak up the nice weather before it decides to leave again. I'll be back on Monday. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Kameron said…
Rug burns from carpet swimming! That is sad and funny at the same time! We only have 1 stinking room with carpet, the rest of the house is hardwoods which makes crawling a little painful. I'd better get baby girl some knee pads...well when she's ready, she's not even rolling over yet!
Elizabeth said…
I loved these sweet pictures!! She looks more and more like you when you were a baby! Love that little nudist! lol
Jennifer Owens said…
She is precious! Love the carpet swimming!

Popular Posts