I finally caved....

So, after almost two years of blogging, I just figured out last night how to send comments to my email so I can respond back to people when they comment.

Yeah, I'm slow.

So now if you feel interested in commenting (besides Nic & Kameron...thanks ladies!!!) I can respond back to you now. Please know your comments are not going to waste.

Last night, I finally caved....I just let Olivia cry it out and guess what?

She was still alive when I got her out of her crib this morning.

They say the second & third night is the hardest, so wish me luck.

Comments

Tara Ball said…
Okay so could you clue me on how to do that too. :) I've always just logged on to see if anyone has written and then go to their page to write them back. I hope you are doing well!
T
Kameron said…
Good luck. They cry it out thing can be rough, but it usually works! I keep caving and pulling the baby back into bed with us when she wakes at 3. I'm afraid I am going to fall asleep while she's eating and she's going to fall off my lap onto the floor!

Popular Posts