Celebrating 28

You might have heard that Dave is getting old.

We decided to celebrate a little early with our friends. We're going to celebrate it later with the family.

We all decided back in January that an adult night out was needed. Of course, the guys decided that a night out at Dave & Busters was in order. That seems to be the place all the guys want to celebrate their birthdays.

So, we all loaded up in the truck (one of us really needs to break down and buy that 15 passenger van) and headed to the north side of town.


After a few of these...


And a couple of these...


We once again learned WAY too much about each other and once again laughed until we cried.

Apologies to the Pounds. I hope we didn't scare you too much on your first couples night with us.

We had a delicious dinner and dessert.


Afterward we spent the next couple of hours playing games.


That's all I got in the picture department. I got caught up in playing games. I personally rock at skee ball.

As much as we girls complain about the guys always picking Dave & Busters, we always have fun.

Thanks guys for a great night! I will say y'all really didn't have to do that. We appreciate it greatly! We love you guys! Can't wait to do it again!

Comments

Jennifer Owens said…
This looks like such a fun night! I don't even know what a grown up night without the baby would even look like anymore!

Dave & Busters is fun - I love that you can play games and feel like a kid again. (o:
Nicole said…
I'm 100% sure we scared the Pounds!

I'd say we'll tone it down next time, but that would be a lie!
Anonymous said…
I made a blog so I could comment! :)

Considering it was the first time I met the Popes.... Brandon should have warned me! We had so much fun! Don't forget about us next time!

Popular Posts