Ten for Tueday

1. You never realize how in bad shape your old running shoes are in until you get new ones.

2. For the record, the week I did not leave the house. I failed to mention that Olivia and I were both sick that week. I'm not that much of a shut-in, promise.

3. I'm starting to kinda be over the whole Twilight thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Amy will drag me to see the new one in June. But when the trailer came out last week, I was just kinda like whatever.

4. I have recently started to realize how good I have it and that I am so grateful for.

5. Only three months till the beach....cannot wait!!!!

6. The Help was last months book club pick. I'm proud to say that it was my pick and it seemed that everyone liked it. This is an awesome book. It's a must read. Now one of my all time favorites.

7. It's been 12 days since I've spent time with the girls and I miss them (and the girl time) like crazy. I'm not quite sure how I survived before without it.

8. Speaking of girl time, I'm meeting up with my childhood best friend this weekend. We only see each other once every year or so. I'm excited to see her & spend some time with her. I wish we lived closer.

9. You know it's going to be a good day when by 9am, you've already got dinner going in the crock-pot.

10. I have had baby fever like crazy the past few weeks. Crazy, I know. But, I seriously want another baby and soon. I finally said something to David and all he said was "that came from no where." Obviously, guys have no clue on signals. I've been talking about babies and a sibling for Olivia for weeks now and he never once picked up on it. Gotta love men!


Comments

Kameron said…
That is too funny. You could have mentioned you were sick that week! Ha! Ilove that you're having baby fever. After some of the early posts, I thought you might be stopping at 1! How quickly we forget once they start being good babies. The good news is, I hear you get one rough one and one easy one (it's been that way for me anyway).

Popular Posts