28 for the 28th

1. Your smile and how it takes up your whole face ( & I love our Daughter has your smile)!

2. How you work so hard to provide the best for our family.

3. The fact that you waited for me.

4. How you broke down & cried when I was in the surgery prep room.

5. Your willingness to always help others.

6. Your one of the few people brave enough to fight with me.

7. How you repeat everything back to me...."a mother loves what?....."

8. That time you jumped in front of me when that big dog started coming towards us.

9. How you hold my hand when we're in the car.

10. You take the sheet, I take the cover...it works perfectly.

11. After ten years, you still wear your staples...khaki shorts, a polo, and flip-flops.

12. How you like to watch educational tv just as much as I do.

13. Your always trying to be the best at everything.

14. Your determination.

15. Your love for your Mom, Dad, & little brother.

16. For the obstacles you've overcome.

17. How you look wearing your baseball caps.

18. How you refuse to let me win at anything we do.

19. The fact you still married me even though I laughed at the part when they said "obey."

20. Your hugs.

21. You love me for exactly who I am.

22. All our adventures in the "champagne" ranger and for knowing all the words to the Garth Brooks "Live" cds.

23. For how Olivia's face lights up when she sees you.

24. The fact your usually the first person your friends call when they need something.

25. You spoil me.

26. You've made all my dreams come true (I'm still waiting on that suburban...jk!)

27. Your constant need to cut, chop, or burn something.

28. You've given me the best gift I could ask for...the chance to be a mother.

Happy 28th Birthday to the love of my life!

I cannot wait to see what the next 28 years have in store for you!

Comments

Jennifer Owens said…
This was sweet! (o: What an awesome guy you're married to. Happy 28th to him!
Laura said…
This is one of the sweetest entries I have ever read. What a blessing! Y'all are so sweet and I know it will only get better!

Popular Posts