Memorial Day 2011

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!!!

We had a nice and quiet Memorial Day.

David had to work (shocker!!!), so Olivia and I just hung around the house all morning going about our usual routine. The in-laws called earlier in the day and invited us over to swim and cookout whenever David got off, so as soon as he walked in the door, we walked right back out to head over their way.

And I'm soooooo mad at myself because I walked out and forgot any type of camera.

I'm mad because I have no pictures of my 20 month old having no fear and climbing up the six foot slide and going down that six foot slide that dumps you in the deep end by herself.

(Yes, we made sure there was someone close by in case she fell off the slide and someone in the deep end to catch her since she cannot yet swim).

I have no pictures of her eating her weight in watermelon.

I have no pictures of her showing off her totally white girl dance moves for the wedding this coming weekend.

I have no pictures of our trip to Bruster's for ice cream and her eating not only her ice cream, but her Grandpa's, her Nana's, her Daddy's, and her Mommy's. I'm not sure who walked out of there stickier...her or Nana, since she was sitting in Nana's lap.

So, our memorial day was filled with the usual memorial day stuff....swimming, hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill, a trip for ice cream....it was a great way to kick off the summer.

I'm working on the post with our beach pictures. Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my one posted beach picture. I laughed and told my mom that it was probably my best picture I got, so I hope everyone isn't too disappointed with the rest. We have a busy week this week....the wedding is finally here....so, I'll try my best to get the rest posted.

Happy Tuesday! : )


Comments

Kameron said…
I had the same no picture problem from last weekend. I thought about it at certain times, but I was happy with the images etched into my mind.

Popular Posts