I love.....

little girls that are always carrying their phones with them and constantly texting

&

little legs in shorts.

the warm weather

&

the fact we've spent the last three weeks outside.

toys that are constantly thrown everywhere

&

a little girl that has always got a bag in her hand.

hearing little giggles from across the room

&

a little girl that has not taken those red converse off in over two weeks.

eyelashes that are to die for

&

crazy baby mullet hair.

a little girl that is just girlie enough

BUT

who doesn't mind getting dirty.

new friendships that have formed

&

quite possibly the sweetest, most happy baby girl ever, who happens to smile every time I look at her.

Tuesdays at the park with two of my favorite moms

&

a little girl who is climbing all over the jungle gym and doesn't care she's in all the big kids way.

curly head girls

&

crazy hair.

little boys with black eyes

&

knowing he's right where he should be.

long talks with friends

&

little girls that are always carrying their blankie around.


babies who run around in diapers

&

who feed the dog under the table, instead of eating their breakfast.


the season of life we're in

&

that I'm right where I want to be.

Comments

Tristan said…
I seriously love this post!!!

I hope your email works to view my blog..if not let me know TIMEL123@HOTMAIL.COM
Kameron said…
That was so sweet! <3

Popular Posts