Happy 32!

Today is this guy's birthday....


He's celebrating 32 years today....which means I'll turn 32 soon and 32 just sounds very adultish.

It's crazy to think I've known him for 18 years now.  

I know there are times when I give him a hard time on here, but y'all, he truly is an awesome human being.

He really is that "nice guy" everyone knows.

On our cruise last week, without saying a word, he got up and bought a complete stranger a new margarita after she had just spilled the one she had yet to even take a sip of.  Needless to say, he was her new best friend for the rest of the day.

Y'all, that's David. He does these kinds of things all the time.

I could get all sappy, but the man did just take me on a five night cruise sans kids, so I've been professing my love for him for days now.

Babe, 
I love you more and more with each passing year.
You truly have no idea how much you mean to me.  
I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else
Seriously...thank you, thank you, thank you for all you do for the three of us. 
I could never repay you for just how awesome you are.
And yes, sometimes you're freaking hilarious! 
Happy Birthday! 
Love you more, 
Me

Comments

Popular Posts