Somedays you just need to put a bucket over your head.

Last night, we pulled in from dance and my kid started having some kind of melt down over something.  I honestly don't even know what it was over.  She informed us she just wanted to sit in the car alone with a bucket on her head. 

So, we let her. 


And I can't say I blame her.

This week hasn't been on my favorites list.  Sitting in the car alone with a bucket over my head sounds like a good idea.  

Nothing worth posting on the blog, but let's just say I'm over it and ready to move on. 

I'm a big believer in the theory that each day is a new beginning and that's just how I'm treating today.

A fresh slate for a better day.

The weather is supposed to be even better than last weekends and we've got plans with the family.

And I'm excited about sharing my post for Monday.

For the record, she sat there for seriously about ten minutes and when she decided she was ready, she was completely happy again and over whatever it was.   Maybe she's onto something...

Happy Weekend folks! : )


Comments

Popular Posts