A little bit of everything.
Olivia and I got back from the beach on Saturday and for whatever reason, it always takes me a few days to get back in the swing of things. I'm working on the post of our beach trip. So, while I'm trying to get back on my feet and back to reality, I figured I'd just be random today...
- I started back at the gym after taking a two month hiatus. I had been working out periodically at home, but hadn't set foot in the gym since the beginning of May. Can I say that it felt so good to get back and be in the swing of things again. I didn't realize how much I missed spin class. Spin class is my favorite, the one I find myself wanting to go back to, and the one class I don't want to end even after an hour.
- We got a cat two days ago. I have a whole different post about that one.
- Olivia was just sitting here watching Sesame Street and they said they were going to "drop it like it's hot." Seriously??? I've been highly disturbed for the last 15 minutes about this.
- Now that I'm done with my summer vacations, I'm at that point that I'm ready for summer to be over with. I love summer, but every year the moment we get back from the beach, I'm done with it. When I was one the phone with Dave last Thursday, we hadn't even left the beach yet and I told him I was ready for Fall. I can usually take the heat, but we're to that point down here that it's just miserably hot and we have another two months of the miserable heat left! : (
- I finally got a new laptop, so I'll be honest and tell you I'm hoping it helps with my blogging rut I've been in these past few months. I am one of those people who still cannot bring myself to pay for a Mac even with as wonderful as they are. So, I settled with a cheap Toshiba. So far, it's getting the job done and I can think of a whole lot of other things I could do with the $600 I saved from not getting a Mac. Maybe one day, I'll get brave and go for it.
- My neighbor always hangs his jeans out to air dry in the sun. Only his jeans. Kinda random to me....
- Speaking of laundry.....between the three loads of clean laundry waiting on the floor to be folded and my suitcase that has only been halfway un-packed, my closet looks like a bomb went off in it. I'm sitting here thinking that I should really get up and do something with it. My mom would be ashamed. Growing up, we weren't allowed to have dirty laundry on our floors, let alone clean laundry.
- We bought our tickets two weeks ago for the last Harry Potter on Friday. Yeah, we're those types of dorks. I'm honestly more sad than excited to see it. I really don't want it to end. Can we please get a serious that stars Harry's kids or something???