Tears have been shed...

I lost my original blog.

This is how we're feeling right now...
























There is nothing that blogger can do to help me recover it and I've been advised to "start a new one."

So, I'm having to start over.

The part that sucks the most is that I have no way to tell everyone that reads that I'm starting over. Now everyone is just going to think I'm a slack blogger.

You can still read the old blog here, I just can no longer log into it and blog on it.

Oh, and I lost access to my google reader. I have to now go find all the blogs I keep up with.

This SUCKS big time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Im a new follower, just saw the link on Journey to Josie. Sorry you lost your blog, what a bummer! I did happen to go back and read a few of your latest posts, we are in the process of buying a house (original closing date was today, obviously didnt happen...GRRR) Looking forward to keeping up with you guys :)
L said…
Heeyy Im an old follower, huge bummer you lost your blog it was so cute! Im sure you know that thought ha! Anyways just wanted to say sorry that does suck and i'll be following you here :)
Tara Ball said…
Hey Amber,
I'm so sorry you lost your old blog...will you be able to get your layout back that you just got?? I hope you are able to recover it and I hope that the move is going well I can't wait to see pics when you have it all set up. I look forward to following you here at your new bloggy home. :)
Misty said…
aww and you had such a cute blog! Maybe you can at least recover the cuteness of the old blog!
Melissa said…
I am sure you have probably tried this, but have you tried signing in with the old email? I did the same thing a couple of months ago but it still let me back in with the old email and I was able to change it and get everything back. Just thought I would suggest it!

Popular Posts